RemoteTech.work is currently looking for a highly motivated Data Engineers to develop and enhance data and analytics infrastructure for its clients globally.
This position will give you the opportunity to collaborate with a growing team of bright engineering minds in big data computing. You will enjoy the role if you love designing and developing scalable, high performant big data infrastructure using Spark, Kafka, Snowflake or any similar frameworks, both on premise and in the cloud. Experience in building data pipelines, data services, data warehouses, BI and ML platforms is what we are looking for.
The Data Engineer will be based remotely. Compensation is commensurate with experience and candidate potential.
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience with data-related and data management responsibilities
- Deep expertise in designing and building data warehouses and big data analytics systems
- Practical experience manipulating, analyzing and visualizing data.
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Experience with cloud-based managed services like Snowflake, Airflow, Glue, Elastic stack, Amazon Redshift, EMR, Azure, Databricks, Altiscale, Qubole
- Prior experience with dashboards, visualizations, and other reporting approaches, using PowerBI, Tableau, Kibana or Mode.
- Prior experience with notebooks using Jupyter, Google Collab, or similar.
The Data Engineer will be based remotely.
Compensation commensurate with experience and candidate potential.
Company benefits include:
- Mentored career development
- Turkiye Holidays
At RemoteTech.work we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help each achieve their goals while at RemoteTech.work and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do.
Our Talent Acquisition Process:
We will walk you through our process during the days/weeks according to your agenda availability. Feedback will be present whether we move forward or not with your application.
There are, in general, a challenge (60’ average each), two calls (45’ average each), and a Tech Interview for you to reach the final Offer Call.