RemoteTech.work is currently looking for a highly motivated Backend Engineer to develop and enhance high performing and scalable backend infrastructures for modern Web, Mobile, Data and AI-based software applications.
This position will give you the opportunity to collaborate with a growing energetic team of bright engineering minds. You will enjoy the role if you love designing and developing scalable, high performant backend infrastructure using Java, using open-source frameworks and connecting applications to modern cloud-based technologies.
- Design, develop ans test server features and robust APIs
- Integrate existing applications with third party systems
- Evaluate multiple approaches and technologies to solving a problem
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience with backend development in Java, C#, Phyton, or Node
- Deep expertise with Linux and hosted cloud environments *AWS, Azure, App Engine or other)
- Practical experience with open source technologies, including SQL and NoSQL DBs
- Experience integrating solutions with 3rd party APIs (RESTful, OAuth, JSON)
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and a passion for problem solving
- Strong Experience with backend development
- Great English
- Love for coding and willingness to be agile
- Hacker spirit within a collaborative team
- Good English
- The Python Engineer will be based remotely.
- Compensation commensurate with experience and candidate potential.
Company benefits include:
- Mentored career development
- Turkiye Holidays
At RemoteTech.work we strive for excellence and strongly believe in professional and personal growth. We want each individual to be successful and pledge to help each achieve their goals while at RemoteTech.work and beyond. Challenging ourselves and learning new technologies is at the core of what we do.
Our Talent Acquisition Process:
We will walk you through our process during the days/weeks according to your agenda availability. Feedback will be present whether we move forward or not with your application.
There are, in general, a challenge (60’ average each), two calls (45’ average each), and a Tech Interview for you to reach the final Offer Call.