By accessing this Website or using any information on the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these terms. RTW may modify these terms at any time without notice. The amended terms will become effective from the date they are published. The use and viewing of the Website will also be deemed acceptance of these changes.
- General Terms
- Without the permission of RTW, no element on the Website including the content published on it can be published in any form on other websites or other platforms, whether written, verbal, electronic or otherwise.
- RTW shall not be directly or indirectly liable for any damages incurred or that may be incurred by third parties due to activities carried out by the Visitor in violation of these rules. RTW reserves the right of recourse against the Visitor for any claims from third parties and damages arising from the Visitor's failure to fulfill the obligations stated herein.
- Additionally, the Visitor accepts that access to the Website may be temporarily blocked for the implementation of improvements, enhancements, or other changes.
- Attention to be Given Under the Law No. 5846 on Intellectual
and Artistic Works and Law No. 5651
- Visitors acknowledge and declare that links to other websites, applications, or content that can be accessed through the Website may be available, and that RTW neither controls nor endorses these sites and applications, nor guarantees the accuracy of the information contained in them. RTW is not responsible for any content on these sites and assumes no legal or criminal liability for any material or non-material, positive or negative damages or costs arising from the use of these sites and/or their content.
- Limitation of Liability
- RTW is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages that may arise from accessing the Website, or from using the Website or the information, other data, programs, etc., found on the Website. RTW does not accept any liability for interruptions, errors, negligence, interruptions, deletions, losses, delays in operation or transmission, computer viruses, communication line failures, or unauthorized access to, alteration or use of records.
- The Website and related content are provided "as is," and RTW makes no warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.